At Wincanton we understand how important it is not only to reward our people with a competitive salary and range of benefits but also to show appreciation for the excellent work they do, the loyalty they show and to be able to celebrate their achievements.
Our range of colleague benefits can be found on our reward hub iSmile and these include everything from financial and savings schemes, to health and wellbeing support, to discounts with well-known national retailers to name a few.
When you join Wincanton, our voluntary benefits enable you to:
- Become a shareholder, save, and share in the success of Wincanton though our Share Incentive Plan
- Plan for your future security by becoming a member of our Pension Scheme
- Get fit and save money at the same time by purchasing a bike through Cycle2Work
- Look after yourself with our Healthcare Cash Plan and Personal Accident Insurance
- Shop and save, putting more money in your pocket via discounts at hundreds of retailers
- Access a host of other exclusive benefits provided by some of our partners to you as Wincanton colleagues
In addition to a competitive reward package we celebrate and recognise great performance through the right behaviours via our company-wide and local recognition programmes. We encourage our managers and colleagues to make recognition to be an everyday experience for all.
Some of our recognition programmes include:
- Peer to Peer recognition programmes spotlighting colleagues living the Wincanton values, allowing our workforce to celebrate and thank each other for their achievements
- Long Service Awards celebrating the commitment of our colleagues throughout their career with Wincanton
- The Wincanton Way Awards recognising those working above and beyond expectations to deliver supply chain value for our customers