Supporting retailers opening and closing stores
Wincanton provides project management support to retailers to aid their in-store supply chains, managing equipment installation, display building & merchandising, store refit or revamps and range reviews.
Retail store openings, fittings and closures
From store openings to store closures Wincanton supports retailers with a wide range of services and resources to help them achieve their objectives. The execution of store closures is a business-critical function which demands high levels of project management and exceptional stock control. Without the right support, costs can spiral out of control and timelines can slip. Wincanton’s store closure services have been developed to cater for both complete programme management and the delivery of individual elements of the process.
Wincanton has highly skilled experienced personnel attuned to the retail environment and can provide all levels of expertise from reverse pick to stock merchandising.
Our store support services include:
- project management to co-ordinate key tasks to critical deadlines
- installation of equipment, fixtures and fittings
- shelf filling and stock merchandising
- provision of quality support staff for store openings, closures and refits
- co-ordination of suppliers equipment and services to store
- distribution of equipment from delivery vehicles to installation point
- installation and fixture building
- merchandising of displays
- stock management
- cost control and budget adherence.