Marks and Spencer
"I know we’re demanding but I want the best for my customers; that’s why we work with Wincanton. Wincanton shares our commitment to continuous improvement and their people consistently go the extra mile to deliver outstanding customer care. The contract management team works with a true partnership approach."
Ian Howell, Head of Logistics (Multi-Channel),
Marks & Spencer.
Providing a seamless customer experience
With M&S, Wincanton manages the home delivery journey from warehouse to doorstep. From initial online order through to sending customer satisfaction surveys, Wincanton helps deliver a seamless customer experience.
Key benefits delivered include:
- Flawless deliveries increased by 28%, achieved through driver training.
- Rejections reduced by 27% through a new ‘will it fit’ guide for customers.
- Customer service calls reduced by 45% through proactive customer comms.
- Postponed deliveries reduced by 68% by notifying suppliers on overdue items.
- Delivery postponements reduced by 34% through the introduction of a two-hour delivery window.
- An improvement in customer satisfaction from 92.8% to 95.1% confirmed through the customer survey.
Wincanton continues to work in partnership with M&S to develop creative solutions that add real value to their customers’ experience.